Open Day 2022
Annual Open Day and User Forum 2022
In collaboration with the St Werburghs Super Saturdays Event Series
Saturday 23rd July 2022
10am – 4pm
Our annual Open Day and User forum has become an important date in our calendar. Every year we invite our members, tenants, trustees, neighbours, friends, family and our wider community to join us in celebrating what we do here and to share ideas. This year is no different and we’re excited to welcome you all here again on Saturday 23rd July for our 2022 Open Day and User Forum from 10am – 4pm in collaboration with the St Werburghs Super Saturdays event series.
The Open Day is an opportunity for us to showcase the diverse range of activities and services offered at our Centre. Join us for food, drink, activities, stalls, music and more – there will be lots to enjoy for children and adults alike! Younger visitors can have fun on the free bouncy castle or explore our new playhouses in the Centre’s community garden, whilst grown-ups can browse the market stalls or find out how they can support St Werburghs Food Share. Our wonderful café Neck of the Woods will be offering a tasty selection of savoury dishes, sweet treats, delicious drinks and an al fresco BBQ. The Centre’s Trustees will be running a User Forum to gather feedback and hear ideas from member organisations and Centre users.
How you can get involved:
- If you would like to book a stall, hold a talk, workshop, taster session or presentation then get in touch and we’ll try to fit you in. The space for stalls and workshops will be free of charge, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’re also looking for some volunteers to help welcome guests into the centre and gather information via questionnaires. If you can spare a couple of hours, send us a quick email reply to get involved.
- We would be thrilled to see you there, so please help us spread the word and bring your loved ones along to enjoy the entertainment.
Here’s the activity line-up for the day:
- Impact Dance Kids: 9.30am – 10.15am (max age 7) and 12.15pm – 1.15pm (children of all ages)
- LGBTQIA+ Community Yoga: 10am – 11am
- Graffiti Drawing Station: 10am – 1pm
- Music Time: 10.30am – 11.30am (ages 0-5)
- Lucy’s Little Crafters: 11.30am – 12:30pm
- Children’s African Drumming and Dance Workshop: 12pm – 1pm
- Amara Therapies Yoga 2pm – 3pm
Please do spread the word and we hope to see you there!