Picnic in the Park 2022 – Get Involved!
A fun day for the community to come together.
We have a date for your diary! This year’s Picnic in the Park is taking place on Sunday 11th September. Come along for an enjoyable afternoon for all ages in Mina Road Park, with stalls, music, food & drink, and a wide range of activities. This year we will also have a quiet accessible space in St Werburghs Centre with sensory activities.
There are so many ways to get involved:
- Come along on the day, bring a picnic or check out the range of delicious food on offer, watch some live entertainment or take part in an activity.
- Volunteer! Join us in the high-vis crew with a variety of roles to choose from.
- Run a Stall. We’re inviting local residents, artists/makers, businesses or charities to run a stall and show off what you’re good at. With a range of affordable rates – get in touch to know more.
- Run a workshop or Perform. We love the opportunity to showcase local talent, you may discover that your neighbour is an incredible performer. We are keen to hear from artists and workshop leaders who have the perfect entertainment for a family audience.
- Sponsor us! This community event is run entirely on donations and money raised during the day – who can resist a raffle?! There are so many ways to help out, you could donate a raffle prize, donate money towards a workshop or activity or contribute towards the overall costs.